Sure, towing your boat to the shore is one thing, but lugging it across town for servicing can be inconvenient and time consuming. The Peter Blunden Marine mobile service puts an end to that – providing annual servicing, repowers, repairs or tune ups all at a time and place that suits you.
Unlike many general mechanics who dabble with outboards, Peter Blunden is a fully qualified Marine Technician – knowledgeable in everything from 2hp tenders through to the mightiest engines. Using the latest equipment, we can service and repair all engine makes and models, including Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Mercury, Tohatsu, Johnson, Evinrude and Mercruiser – using genuine and aftermarket parts.
It’s all about making the process as hassle-free for you. So if something requires further off-site diagnosis and water testing, Peter and his team can tow the boat and bring it back to you fully serviced and tested. We take care of it all.
NOT JUST ENGINES
We want to help improve every aspect of your boating experience – which means supplying and installing a wide variety of accessories including GPS units, depth finders, fish finders, bilge pumps, live bait tanks, VHF and UHF radios, stereos, batteries, lighting and more. If it fits on a boat, we can fit it!
Our mobile service can also perform trailer repairs including wheel bearings, roller replacements, lights and more. Plus, if you’re looking to buy, you’ll save time and money with our pre-purchase inspections and comprehensive reports.
PETER BLUNDEN MARINE MOBILE SERVICES:
- We come to you – from Helensburgh to Sussex Inlet, including Southern Highlands.
- Fully qualified Marine Technicians who specialise in all things boating.
- Trusted by the state’s leading services including the SES, Roads & Maritime Services, Fire & Rescue and Marine Rescue NSW – as well as hundreds of private boat owners.
- All makes and models serviced – large or small.
- Manufacturer-compliant servicing completed to warranty standards.
- Engine repowers and overhauls.
- Outboard engine tuning for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Fully range of accessories and electrics – supplied and installed on site.
- Trailer repairs completed on site.
- Full pre-sale inspection and report for boat, trailer and motor.
- Expert knowledge and advice on all decisions.
- Ultimate reliability and convenience. Every time.
Since 2000, Peter Blunden Marine has been offering mobile mechanic services to boat owners across the region – from Helensburgh to Sussex Inlet, including Wollongong, Kiama and the Southern Highlands (see map).